Friday, August 27, 2010

Education

In High School we had these Life Skills classes that were mandatory every week, onc a week, double period. It would be things like car mechanics, sewing, cooking etc. I dont think we took them serious, we just saw them as goofying around classes. Now I get it, that curriculum was to teach us how t have basic life skills in the future and how to be resourceful and responsible.

Anyway, now I found my self super anxious and anticipating the Los Angeles City College short week classes. To me, this is my golden treasure, I get to take five week classes on anything from making sushi to quickbooks. Ok, so if you are in the LA area these might be the classes that may be of interest to you:

Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Windows
Intro to DreamWeaver CS4 for Windows
QuickBooks I and II
Basic Silkscreen prontong
Salsa



REMEMBER Education is the key, STOP asking "How do I..." be resourceful, take a class and learn, you will be really surprised. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment